Thursday, September 30, 2004

Bad







If you twist and turn away.

It you tear yourself in two again.

If I could, yes I would

If I could, I would let it go.

Surrender, dislocate.



If I could throw this lifeless life-line to the wind.

Leave this heart of clay, see you walk, walk away

Into the night, and through the rain

Into the half light and through the flame.



If I could, through myself, set your spirit free

I'd lead your heart away, see you break, break away

Into the light and to the day.



To let it go and so to find a way.

To let it go and so find a way.

I'm wide awake.

I'm wide awake, wide awake.

I'm not sleeping.



If you should ask, then maybe

They'd tell you what I would say

True colours fly in blue and black

Blue silken sky and burning flag.

Colours crash, collide in blood-shot eyes.



If I could, you know I would

If I could, I would let it go.



This desperation, dislocation

Separation, condemnation

Revelation, in temptation

Isolation, desolation



Let it go and so to find a way

To let it go and so to find a way

To let it go and so to find a way

I'm wide awake, I'm wide awake, wide awake

I'm not sleeping

Oh no, no, no.

Para el nuevo single click aqui.





No comments:

Post a Comment